High school students who enroll full time in Clonlara School’s Online Program will be assigned an individual Off-Campus Advisor who will work with them throughout the school year to help identify learning styles, set educational goals, support and monitor their progress, and assist in the design of a one credit course that will be of the student’s own self-created coursework. Full time high school students will choose 5 credits of coursework from the Online Program Course Catalog (pdf). Each course will have a teacher who will review and grade work.
- Access 24 hours a day, seven days a week for a full year to the program’s Teacher Supported Online Learning Curriculum Courses.
- Access to a Teacher for each individual course. Teacher support will include lesson review, grading, teacher comments and answers to individual student questions.
- Full enrollment in the Clonlara School Off-Campus Program including educational guidance and support from a Clonlara Advisor. Students will create their own one full credit or two half credit courses to fulfill one credit of self-designed coursework.
- Information including the history of Clonlara School, philosophy, program overview, how students create plans, earn credits and progress toward earning a high school diploma, graduation requirements, college planning support, and policies.
- Official private school records, documentation and transcripts.
- Accredited diploma upon completion of Clonlara’s graduation requirements
- Access to the Clonlara Commons — our web portal – which contains online forms and enables high school students to view their transcripts.
High School Full Time Enrollment Tuition
$200 – Annual registration fee ($50 for siblings)
$3,900 – Annual tuition per student (10% sibling discount)
$1,000 Additional tuition for first time seniors