Online Program Refund Policy
Throughout the enrollment process, we do our best to ensure that families understand the time commitment and collaborative nature of our Program. If, however, you decide that the Program is not meeting your needs, here are the terms for tuition refunds.
Tuition is non-refundable when a student has been enrolled in the Online Program during the previous school year. (i.e., 2015-16 tuition is non-refundable for those enrolled in the 2014-15 school year).
(New enrollees include students who enrolled for non-consecutive years.)
We understand that new enrollees need time to digest what it means to create an education plan, since this may be a brand new type of experience. New enrollees in the Full time Online Program or One Semester Online Program have the opportunity to have a personal consultation with their Advisor and 30 days to undertake coursework.
(Please note that tuition for individual or a la cate courses is not refundable).
- New enrollees have an option to withdraw within 30 days of their course activation.
- Tuition refunds are not issued if Clonlara has provided verification of enrollment to any party at any time. In this event, any unpaid balance remains due.
- All other fees and services are non-refundable. This includes, but is not limited to Home School Credit Review, short-term enrollment, summer program enrollment, graduation application, etc.
Written Notice Required
- Notification must be made in writing to Clonlara’s Online Program Coordinator of your intent to withdraw. Notice may sent by fax: (734) 769-9629 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is strongly recommended that your notification be submitted in a manner that ensures that Clonlara receives your request.
- All postmarks must be within 30 days, includes weekends and holidays, after the activation of your courses.
Tuition Refunds Made as Follows:
- If you have paid tuition in full — and officially withdraw within 30 days (includes weekends and holidays) of course activation, we will refund 75% of the tuition portion of your payment. Registration fees, license fees and overseas fees are non-refundable.
- If you used the payment plan — and officially withdraw within 30 days (includes weekends and holidays) of course activation, we will refund 75% of the tuition you have already paid. Clonlara will cancel and/or reverse charges on any subsequent payments that are scheduled. Registration fees, license fees and overseas fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued — in the same manner in which payment was made. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process refunds.