Clonlara School requires that the following credits be completed in order to graduate: Carnegie units establish 180 hours of documented work for 1 credit unit. Many courses are broken into semester segments of 90 hours or .5 credit.
Off-Campus and Online Students must earn a minimum of 5.5 credits from Clonlara School to be eligible for graduation. Before enrolling as a Senior in the Off-Campus or Online Program, please read Clonlara’s Senior Class Enrollment Policy.
Off-Campus and Online Students interested in our International Programs should review our International Program Graduation Requirements
Academic Requirements – 22 credits minimum
|Subject Area||Required Courses||Credits Required|
|Social Studies||American History||1.0|
|Total Academic Credits||22.0|
Most students earn between 5-6 credits per year. Students looking to accelerate their learning may earn up to 9 credits per year. Electives may be in a variety of areas – imagination and resources are the only limitations!
- Portfolio of work to be submitted during senior year*
- Clonlara Exit Exam *
- Submission of a Reading List *
- Community Service – 45 hours per academic year of enrollment
*Specific to Off-Campus and Online Programs Only
Additional Guidelines for Early Graduation
Students under 17 who wish to graduate must:
- Have been enrolled in Clonlara School as a secondary student for at least two years
- Submit a request for early graduation
- Submit their plans for post graduation in writing
- Receive prior approval from Clonlara School
If you are an enrolled student, please speak with your Clonlara Advisor for more detailed information on your progress toward graduation and specific requirements you have left to fulfill.
If you are a prospective student, please call us at (734) 769-4511 and ask to speak with an Enrollment Associate.