Blended Program: Campus and Off-Campus Programs
Students who want to attend campus part-time and enroll in the Off-Campus Education Program part-time can work out a blended schedule and take campus courses.
- Kindergarten through high school;
- Customized mix between campus and off-campus learning;
- Combination of direct instruction, off-campus advising and independent study options;
- Diverse learning environment;
- Student driven pace with parent input;
- Core studies include – language arts, math, science, social studies;
Please contact us for more information about Blended Scheduling: (734) 769-4511.